Translate

Sunday 24 February 2013

Speech Night!

Hey guys! So I am back a week later and I have some new news!  Today we had our speech night at 4-H and I think it went great! I did a presentation on Bovine Coccidiosis. I am thinking I might make a video presentation or maybe just do a post all about it instead. Haven't quite decided. Anyways, there was lots of competition for me tonight but I managed to pull through all of my nervousness and placed first!!! I am proud of myself and I received quite a few comments on how well I did, I hadn't thought I did that well. :) Now in a little while I will go to districts and compete against others.

      I have not done anything with my steer since my last post but that will change now that speech night is over.

     My grandparents came up from Red Deer this weekend :) I was so excited to see them you have no idea. When we lived in BC we lived within walking distance and I went to see them nearly everyday! Then we moved and then they moved even farther than we did! So now we hardly get to see them and it's very exciting when we do :) I also get to show Granny my grad dress which is very exciting!! :) Great last few days. Sorry its so short!!! next time it will be longer, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment