Translate

Thursday 7 February 2013

ITS BIRTHDAY WEEK!

 Hi Everyone! I want to start off this post with a big Happy Birthday to my Mommy! It was her birthday yesterday :) I love you so very much, Mom! You truly are the greatest person in my life, you gave me my life and I will always be in debt to you. Thank you for being my Idol, My Guardian and My Best Friend, I Love You.


So an update on how well my steer is learning! His name is Caramilk by the way :) I have been working with him and he is still testing me but that is alright because he is slowly accepting it. :D He has a natural stance which is also good! I think he will definitely will be ready by May. Other news with 4-H, our effective speaking competition is coming up. It will be on the 24th of February (yes, this month) I will be doing an Illustrated Talk (a speech with representations such as charts, posters or power points) I plan on making a video of mine, however, I am not sure if that will happen lol


   So a couple days ago I got this terrible cold (which may be becoming strep throat *sad face* ) but today was Choral Club :(( which means I had to sing in front of people with a lousy throat and and inability to pronounce 'N's and 'M' s due to thoroughly plugged sinuses. :P but I still enjoyed myself because I am good friends with 3 of the other four people. There are only 5 of us but maybe that will change over time? Today, so that the teacher may get a sound for our voices, we sung "Chairs to Mend" (we sung it approx. 2 beats slower) I really enjoyed it :) Looking forward.

This poem I really want to know how you felt when you read it. I don't care if you understood it or not (most people I have shown it to do not) I just want to know how it makes you feel and what you think it could possibly be about? :D Please comment your answers!

Young Eyes

Her tears fall and ripple the ocean,
A soul of beauty did not change a thing,
A typhoon could have been a kinder way to go,

Rosy cheeks of forgiveness face Mother Nature,
Karma is in Her hands;  yet it is up to them,
Purity stained with vengeance,

Never before have these thoughts crossed,
Such a permeable substance,
The day is here, Karma makes its move

Just one slip can change so much,
Who knew one substance could change a being,
A new form is taken; there is no escape,

A flash here, a glint there,
Nectar of one's love stains the floor,
The pendulum swings the other way,

Shame has the strength to shine,
With a slice the fire disintegrates,
And the entire world drains away,

Her tears fall and ripple the ocean,
Her soul is relieved of all pain; and now,
Free from gripping chains, She earns her wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment